Books & Essays
Essays and Publications
- 22 Essays, Encyclopedia of Christianity in the United States, Rowen & Littlefield, 2016.
- 17 essays, Encyclopedia for Christian Education, Rowan & Littlefield, 2015.
- “King Maker in Dorothy Sayers’ The Mind of The Maker,” Inklings Forever: Volume 9, Francis White Ewbank Colloquium on C.S. Lewis and Friends, 2014.
- “Author without Authority: Stephen Crane and The Red Badge of Courage,” Intégrité: A Journal of Faith and Learning, Spring, 2013.
- “The Graveyard Schools the Schoolyard: Contemplation of Death for Education in Life,”
Intėgritė: A Journal of Faith and Learning, 10:1, Spring, 2011.
- “Devils in My Heart: Chesterton’s View of Human Nature through Father Brown,”
Inklings Forever, vol. VII, C.S. Lewis and Friends, Taylor University, 2010.
- “Not Textbooks, Text-People: Hebrew Ideals of Education,” Intégrité 8:2, Fall, 2009.
- “A Story of Transformation: Example of Adult Learning,” Intégrité 7:2, Fall, 2008.
- Science Fiction & The Abolition of Man (See Chapter 2)
- “Something at Work in My Soul” (Find the start of the article on page 3)
- “Interdisciplinarity Education within Biblical Theology“